The Future Power staffs are experts at designing, procuring, and installing renewable energy systems. You don’t want your project to be a test bed for unproved technology or experimental system design. You want information, products, and service that are of the highest quality. You want to leave the details to a company with the capability to do the job right the first time. We welcome the opportunity to design and plan entire systems.
Here’s how the Future Power technical services work:
- To assess your needs, capabilities, limitations, and working budget.
- A member of our technical staff will determine your wattage requirements, and design an appropriate system with you. For hybrid deployment, we will determine either how much you want to spend or how much utility power you wish to offset, and then design an appropriate system.
- At this point, your personal tech rep will work with you on an unlimited time basis until your system has been completely designed and refined. He/she will talk to you through assembly, assuring you that you get precisely what you need.
Future Power has been providing clean, reliable, renewable energy to major companies and government facilities. We were the first to deploy a fully hybrid system for Ogero Telecom in Lebanon. Our technicians have a tighter focus on hybrid systems; this specialization means we are better prepared than ever to design a system that meets your unique needs.
When you contact us, you will leave with the information you need to make informed decisions on which technologies are best suited for your particular application. You’ll learn how to utilize proven technologies and techniques to reap the best environmental advantages for the lowest possible cost. And we won’t leave you hanging once your system is installed; our technicians will help you with troubleshooting, ongoing maintenance, and future upgrades.
The Future Power commitment to custom design, proven technology, and ongoing support has resulted in exceptionally high customer satisfaction.
Future Power specializes in residential and industrial systems of 50 watts to 45 kilowatts output, including:
- Renewable Energy Systems Design and Installation (solar and wind)
- Large-Scale Uninterruptible Back-up Power
- High-Efficiency Appliances
- Power Quality Enhancement
- Whole Systems Integration